Gifts For The Golfer
Great golf gifts for Dad
Is Dad happiest when he's out on the links enjoying the birdies and forgetting the bogeys? On Father's Day, the only apron he should be going near is the one by the fairway! For a fun Father's Day idea, play 18 holes with Dad or challenge another Father / Kid team, and have the team with the highest combined score buy refreshments at the clubhouse. If Dad aspires to be the next Tiger Woods, he's sure to love these golf gifts:
Gifts up to $20
- Monogrammed golf balls - Help Dad look like a pro on the links. Personalized golf balls are a great Father's Day gift for the dad who has everything. The best thing about monogrammed golf balls? Dad doesn't get stuck taking the blame for someone else's bad shot!
- Caddyshack - It's the ultimate guy / golfer movie. Dad's probably seen it and can recite the lines, but for a fun Father's Day idea, sprawl on the couches and enjoy the antics at the Bushwood Country Club. This is also a great movie gift for couch potato dads!
Gifts up to $50
- Laser targeting putter - Improve Dad's short game with this handy golf gift. A laser targeting putter allows Dad to line up his shot perfectly on the practice greens. In no time he'll be making difficult eagles and birdies with ease.
- Remote control golf ball - Need a Father's Day idea for a prank-loving golfer? This high tech gadget lets Dad control the course of the ball. He can use it to send his ball in loops and spirals toward the hole or move it forward and back at the touch of a button. Gadget loving dads will also get a kick out of this prank.
- Golf ball-locating sunglasses - Is Dad's game a bit in the rough? The special tint in these sunglasses will help him see his ball better in long grass or shaded areas. Reduce the number of balls he loses with these stylish sunglasses.
Gifts up to $100
- Backyard driving range - This Father's Day gift will turn Dad into the next Arnold Palmer in no time! Most backyard driving ranges come with nets that catch the ball on Dad's hardest drives. Other models include a device that holds a few dozen balls and places them on the tee, saving strain on Dad's back!
- New golf bag - Has Dad been playing with the same sad golf bag for as long as you can remember? On Father's Day, treat him to a slick new design with all the bells and whistles. Look for models with comfortable shoulder straps and lots of pockets to hold Dad's stuff while he's golfing.
Gifts up to $200
- Digital range finder - For a Father's Day gift that will make a big difference in Dad's game, a digital range finder is a great idea. Models are available in a variety of price ranges and styles. This handy tool helps Dad accurately measure the distance from the tee to the green, letting him adjust his stroke accordingly.
- New club - If you're looking to give Dad a fabulous gift, invest in a new club. Replace the club that gives him the most trouble with a slick new model. Watch how much his game improves with high-quality equipment!
Spend Father's Day together out on the links and get Dad to give you some tips to improve your own game. Just be sure to book your tee time well in advance - Father's Day is very popular on the course! Many clubs offer Father's Day packages that can save you money on multiple services.
Advertiser Links for Father's Day